Saturday, September 3, 2011

Splinters from the Windmills of my Mind

This blog has been a reoccurring thought that I have been hesitant about beginning.  I have prayed long and hard about it for a some time and have finally capitulated to its enticing pull.  Overall, I hope that my blog is useful to those interested in my meanderings on theology, liturgy, art, music, food, politics and genealogy.  These have been the things that have dominated my life for quite some time.  I feel rather blessed to have these interests and hobbies and even more blessed to have friends and family who share them.  Through the intercession of the Blessed Mother and all the angels and saints, may this blog be a source of inspiration and humour to those most in need of it!

In the meantime, here is my source of inspiration for the blog's title:


I do love Mama and her family; hopefully, TVLand will re-air this show for its many fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment