Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Returning home...

Well, first I must apologize that it has been over half a year since I last blogged!  I am horrible at this!  But now I have a tremendous amount of new thoughts to share on a many number of things.

Much has occurred.  I almost took a job for an insurance company in St. Louis in January. I accepted the position, and then I turned it down.  Then, I did take a job for a Catholic music publisher near Nashville in March.  That position was very interesting and informative.  I learned a great deal about the state of Catholic music in this country and I also learned a great deal about myself. 

In the midst of my time in Nashville, I met some amazing, talented people and made very good friends!  Nashville is an amazing place and I will really miss the people and places.  The Catholic Church in the area is quite a minority and is in great need of the New Evangelization, but there are some programs assisting in that, such as Renew and Theology on Tap!  I hope and pray that these programs grow and are effective!

There is so much to tell you all about the people there, but I do not wish to bore you with that all now! 

So, here is my own personal update.  I have moved back to St. Louis and have taken a position in the Catholic Cemeteries of Saint Louis.  I am very excited for this work because I believe many of my talents will be utilized, I know I will be challenged, and I know it will be rewarding.  I begin this position on July 9 and am looking forward to meeting and working with some very nice people!  Please keep me in your prayers as this new journey begins for me.  Pray that I will be successful and know that I will pray for you as always. 

Until then, have a very Happy Fourth of July! Pray for our nation, its administration, for the freedom of religion, and for peace throughout the world!  God bless!

1 comment: